BLOG POST BY BRIDGET NECONIE, DIRECTOR OF SCHOLARSHIPS – INDIGENOUS EDUCATION INC. There is something magical and metaphorical about autumn days here in the Land of Enchantment. The lush green […]
Blog Post by: Dr. John L. Garland, PhD, Director of Research and Student Success – Indigenous Education, Inc. Internship Planning 101 Internship experiences can bring a wealth of insight and […]
Shining Examples of American Indian Graduate Student Success The 2017 solar eclipse got me to thinking about the word eclipse. As a noun, the word eclipse is certainly fascinating especially […]
- Join IEI in congratulating the newest cohort of Cobell Graduate Summer Research Fellows!
- Studying Abroad: Getting the Full Experience
- Meaningful Connections: Enhancing our Scholar Support Services
- Engagement Matters: Empowering Future Generations
- Celebrating National Native American Heritage Month, National Scholarship Month, National Gratitude Month, and National Inspirational Role Models Month